The skills and topics covered in this class include:
* Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
* How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
* Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
* Importance of the first aid kit
* How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
* Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)
Class is $69.95 per person and includes a view able copy of the Manual, 2 CPR certification wallet cards, a certificate and a 2 yr subscription to our online resource center.