We would love for you to be part of the UHD Animal Rescue Club. First see if you fulfill the requirements below.
UHD ARC Member Requirements
- Must be currently enrolled in UHD
- Have a 2.0+ cumulative UHD GPA and be able to maintain it during membership
Meet the requirements? Follow the step-by-step guide to join:
- Fill out the membership form by clicking here.
- Once you fill it out, an email will be sent to the one you provide in the form. Confirm your subscription to our mailing list for club news and updates.
- Log in to GatorSync/OrgSync.
- Search for UHD Animal Rescue Club on the search bar.
- Click the Join Now button.
- Report any volunteer hours you do on Gatorsync/Orgsync. Click here or here to learn how you can report them. The reference section must contain the name and email address of a staff member of a shelter, rescue, or event, not a family member or friend.
Point System Based on Volunteer Hours
- 5+ – official member of the UHD ARC
- 10+ – Obtain club t-shirt
- 20+ – Become a UHD ARC officer
- 25+ – Receive UHD ARC graduation cord