We would love for you to be part of the UHD Animal Rescue Club. First see if you fulfill the requirements below.
UHD ARC Member Requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in UHD
- Have a 2.0+ cumulative UHD GPA and be able to maintain it during membership
Meet the requirements? Follow the step-by-step guide to join:
- Fill out the membership form by clicking here.
- Once you fill it out, an email will be sent to the one you provide in the form. Confirm your subscription to our mailing list for club news and updates. *
- Log in to GatorSync/OrgSync.
- Search for UHD Animal Rescue Club on the search bar.
- Click the Join Now button.
- Report any volunteer hours you do on Gatorsync/Orgsync. Click here to view one of the ways you can report them. The reference section must contain the name and email address of a staff member of a shelter, rescue, or event, not a family member or friend.**
Point System Based on Volunteer Hours:
- 5+ – official member of the UHD ARC
- 10+ – Obtain club t-shirt
- 20+ – Become a UHD ARC officer
- 25+ – Receive UHD ARC graduation cord
*If you filled out the form and don’t see the emails in your inbox, please check your spam/junk email and mark our emails as not spam! If this doesn’t solve the problem, contact us at email@example.com.
**This rule doesn’t apply if you participate in a group volunteer event. Your volunteer hours will be confirmed by any UHD ARC officer who attends the event and are allowed to write the club’s official email in the reference section.